6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
13 October 2021
13 October 2021
66 Hall Rd Warrandyte South
**This workshop has been postponed**
If you’re new to astrology or yoga then this is the perfect place to start. Jesslyn will break everything down in a way that’s simple and easy to understand.
This one off workshop is an ideal taster to see if Astro Yoga is for you!
So you might be wondering what exactly is Astro Yoga and how is it different from other yoga styles? Simply put it’s the combination of Astrology with Yoga, weaving them together in a magical way to create a whole new experience to move and connect with your body in your practice.
We will delve deeper into the types of astrological energies that are taking place around us and how we can best work with them to flow with the energy rather than resist it.
This can help you to create more connection, harmony and clarity from a place of understanding and awareness around how they interact with you internally and externally.
In this workshop, Jesslyn will touch on the key elements of the astrological energies, planets and signs to help you better understand how to connect to them in order to awaken these aspects through the physical practice of yoga.
Jesslyn incorporates certain postures, creative sequences, chakras, breath work, sound and mudras, allowing a full mind, body, spirit experience that will have you coming back for more.
This workshop is for you if…
* You’re curious about astrology and want to learn how to align with the current energies of the stars and planets to support your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing
* You’re interested in learning the tools to navigate time, your place in the world and discover your direction in life through the current astrological energies
* You’re new to yoga and want to kick start your practice or maybe you are a seasoned yogi and looking for something a little different and unique in its approach
* You love delving into esoteric practices & learning how to work with them.
* You want to experience a total mind, body, spirit connection through your yoga practice
About your instructor:
Jesslyn's dynamic yet soft presence coupled with her knowledge and sensitivity leads you through a practice that is genuine, personally rewarding and well rounded in every aspect.
Jesslyn is an experienced Astro Yoga teacher and professional astrologer. Both of these have been passions of hers for the past two decades and continue to bring such joy and inspiration into her life.
She has been practicing, studying and teaching yoga in Australia and around the world for the past two decades, completing her first 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in India 15 years ago and has continued to further her knowledge and skills by undertaking a variety of other yoga teacher trainings in Yin, Restorative, Vinyasa, Iyengar, Pre/Postnatal and Kid's Yoga.
*This workshop will be run online, via Zoom.
*Please enrol 7 days before start date. If this date has passed, please contact the centre directly.*