Wednesday 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
20 November 19 - 20 November 19 60 minutes
572 Park Road Park Orchards
Are you prepared for an emergency? As part of the Emergency Aware program Manningham Council is offering free sixty-minute emergency planning sessions to aid our community prepare for an emergency event.
Topics discussed will include:
* preparing a home emergency plan and emergency kit;
* deciding your trigger and knowing when and where you would go if you had to relocate;
* existing risks facing the community such as fire, flood, power outage and heatwave;
* accessing preparedness information before an emergency and
* sources of information during an emergency.
Being prepared for an emergency may greatly reduce the impact on your family and community. If you would like to attend please fill in the registration form.